Most of the time, an app is just an app and a change hardly moves us. But there are times when an app truly does simplify and improve your life, and that is worth talking about. That’s why we are so excited about the new Total Connect app—it truly gives the user much more control of Total Connect, which of course gives the user more control of their home and life.
Why We Love It
You may have noticed that the team at Honeywell has been releasing a steady stream of new features, and have made vast changes based on the feedback from early adopters. Now, they have unveiled a sleek, modern interface that is much more than a facelift, and the changes have users raving.
The Total Connect App Changes You’ve Been Waiting For
It is easy to get excited about all of the recent changes to the TC iOS app because the team at Honeywell left no stone unturned and created an app with remarkable features and responsiveness. The changes integrate vast user improvements that will improve and expand how they interact with Total Connect and their home.
Here are just a few of the changes you’ll want to check out:
- An intuitive user interface for ease of use
- Simplified interaction and control
- An automated prompt for users to rate the app and provide feedback.
- Faster connection and immediate delivery of updated information
- Feature parity and consistency between the iPhone and iPad versions
- iPhone now supports full control of user management and the ability to set up event notifications.
- Built-in support feature to answer Frequently Asked Questions from inside the app.
- Look and feel comparable to the Android beta app and HTML5 beta website for a streamlined experience across platforms.
We Can’t Forget Android Beta
Since its January release, Android Beta has also seen a steady stream of updates. Some of the recent updates and those soon to be released include:
- Security event settings
- Push notifications
- Geofencing arming reminders
- Skybell compatibility
- Control Z-Wave devices
- Ability to schedule Z-Wave thermostats
Once development is complete, the Android user can expect all of the same features as those on the iOS platform and access features such as Voice Command and Finger Print Login. This means whether you use Android or iOS or have both users in your household, both platforms will have the same capabilities you will have the same experience of total control of your home.
JM Resources has been serving PA business and residents since 1981, and is committed to providing solutions that enhance the lives of our customers.
Latest posts by Larry Korff (see all)
- Do Workplace Surveillance Systems Provide More than Safety? Research Says, Yes. - February 5, 2018
- Why Wireless Alarm Systems Are Better Than Wired - January 19, 2018
- Savvy Criminals Can Now Use 3D Printers to Make Bump Keys - January 5, 2018